Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Blitz Is ALMOST Over!!!

I have been very busy. I cannot wait for the blitz to be over and get to settled in to my semester. I am kind of late on registering for my classes, but I will finally get that done today, and I am very excited about a new schedule.

So I am engaged. Everything went as planned, not one person had a clue when it was going to happen, and the only person to see her ring before her was me. For everyone that says "it's about time!" Get outta here...2 years and 3 months is not about time, it is when you know, that you know.

This wedding planning is going to be very exciting, but very stressful..

The wedding will be in Florida, Amber decided in January. The exact date is not set yet, and I have not exactly settled on who will be in my wedding party, because I am waiting to see how many girls Amber has in hers.

This Is Where IT Ends...

Alex Vee

4 comments:

Adam said...

not to rain on the parade but i saw the ring too, you might have seen this comment coming, haha.

its about time! yea is not like i date for 5.5 years and was engaged for 1.5 of it, LOL!

megan jones is going to be pissed you made a wedding update and didn't give the proposal scenario

aHock said...

yea but you dont count, you picked it up for me. I was referring to like her family, people at school.

When I have time to sit down and write it out, I will.

HappyCampers said...

When Scott proposed to me EVERYONE knew it was happening that day. There is even a video of him showing off the ring right before. I had no clue! I had got to the point of thinking he was never going to do it, lol!

You have to do what feels right, and you did. :) And from what I can tell it was PERFECT!

Unknown said...

ALEX!!! I am so excited for you two!!! AHHHHHH!!!:) I love you both!