Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back In Boston

After a long night of break lights and rain, Amber and I have returned back to Boston. The section of road starting from about exit 72 of I-95 Maryland all the way till the end of the New Jersey Turnpike should be completely deleted from the earth. That is absolutely where every human being that does not understand traffic laws, reside. ANYWAY....

My break was very enjoyable. It consisted of:
- English Premier League
- La Liga
- Serie A
- Gol TV/Fox Soccer Channel
- Real Soccer 09 (better graphics then the Nintendo DS on my iPhone)
- Touch Grind (basically tech deck on my iPhone)
- Turkey
- Cabasa Sausage
- Dairy Queen
- Turkey Hill Iced Tea
- Movies
- My Brother
- Toshiba 26" flat panel HDTV

Overall, it was a GREAT break! Seeing my parents is always enjoyable, my brother and I always have an amazing time, and the personal time with no interruption from the job and school with Amber is WONDERFUL! Now I have to tough it out for 2 more weeks then CHRISTmas!!!

This Is Where IT Ends...





Alex Vee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well first I am glad you guys got home safe. I was praying for all four of you. Second I am happy you guys had a nice break! Third WOOT WOOT for two more weeks! Finally fourth...I will see you guys SOON! I am super excited! I like your blog. Talk to you later! :)
~Tina

HappyCampers said...

First let me tell Tina, No one says WOOT WOOT. LOL! Glad to hear you had a great time and made it back safely. We will see you guys in a couple of short weeks, we are all so excited we can hardly contain ourselves! (hence Tina's WOOTing)

Love from Fred to Alex, Ambie and George