Monday, December 01, 2008

Dexter Season 3 Episode 10

OH MY GOSH..

I dunno who else out there follows Dexter or showtime, but it is THE BEST show on television right now, except the Entourage, which is too far along for me to exactly catch up on, but I try my best. Both shows extremely well written.

ANYWAY

Miguel Prado is a power-stricken, money grubbin, psychopath!

This past episode, revealing that Miguel some how or another is in some form of contact with the Skinner, and has given him the where-abouts and name of Dexter, is blowing my mind. What is even more amazing is that, for the Skinner to even slightly trust Miguel, Miguel would have actually broken his own "code of justice" just to get back at Dexter. That code being, putting away the guilty, not letting people who deserve to die, live and all that psycho stuff he was preaching 2 or 3 episodes ago when Miguel first thought he could roll with Dexter. Now his pride, and little-man syndrome has caused him to place Dexter in what will be the most insane perdicament we have seen Dexter in yet. This season is starting to completely blow away the Ice Truck Killer episodes, and all that stuff with Lila last season. I am extremely excited for what is to come next week.

on a much different note...

this is my brother, Adam, sitting in a deepset couch at the new Crate & Barrel in Towson Town Center, Maryland. HILARIOUS



p.s. - who is MattFam?


Now to play more FIFA 09

This Is Where IT Ends...

Alex Vee


2 comments:

HappyCampers said...

I had to laugh that you didn't recognize me. :)

CLUES: I am Fred. You are coming to my house much later this month. We are the MATThews FAMily

Love you still. ;)

aHock said...

haha i asked amber, she decoded it for me. I remembered after she started talking about the nicknames! I'm SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU!!!!! (officially)