Thursday, December 18, 2008

The World Goes 'Round..

So lets start updating with the fact that I was offered $1500 floor seats, next to the away team bench for the celtics game this friday and I cannot go cause I already committed to working....dang....

Anyway, life has been nuts! (no homo) I was up sunday and monday for 42 of the 48 hours. Finals are done, papers are written, sleep is required. Amber and I leave for Baltimore Saturday! SO stoked for that.

So much has been going, and I have not had time to stop and process it, when I do, I will update.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alex first let me say I look forward to a blog from you! I look everyday because I enjoy reading about your life and finding out whats happening in Ambers too! :) Thats a bummer about the tickets! I hope you and Amber have a great time in Balitmore! Love you guys!

HappyCampers said...

(hey Tina you have some brown stuff on your nose)


Yes, Tina is right, I must admit reading your blog is a fun way to get to know you better. Have a safe trip to Baltimore. See you guys next week!