Sunday, December 07, 2008

Forgiven and Loved


Amber, Allyson, Cassie and myself went to the Wrentham Outlets today. It was AWESOME, just a shame I couldn't find anything to buy, except this AMAZING Burberry tie, but I just didn't love it enough to actually purchase it.



Then after the Wrentham Outlets we went over to Natick Mall. One of the nicest malls that I have ever been in. It's the size of Towson Town Center and White Marsh together. They have EVERY store you could think of, plus a California Pizza Kitchen, a P.F. Changs and a Cheese Cake Factory...they're on point.

Tonight was also small group for our Metro West Baptist Church members at the Sawyer's house. I LOVE the Sawyers, I LOVE Mrs. Sawyer's cooking, and I LOVE Mr. Sawyer's wisdom. We studied out of Luke 10 about the Parable of the Good Samaritan. It was a GREAT eye-opener to how much my witnessing technique when presenting the Gospel needs to be improved. Christ's mind is something completely unfathomable. Here are some other pictures from our small group:

This Is Where IT Ends....
Alex Vee

3 comments:

HappyCampers said...

I cannot forgive or love, You guys went to an OUTLET mall and a HUGE mall!?! UGH! Wait until you get here and see the tiny crap hole "mall" we have. You and practically see from one end to the other. I am SO not even kidding. Pathetic.

HappyCampers said...

Sorry about that, the green eyed monster was rearing it's ugly head...

aHock said...

hahahahaha!