Friday, December 12, 2008

Gorey Oratory

so i tithed a certain amount of money, because I missed two weeks of church in Boston. So when I came back to Boston, I tithed double for the time missed. Well this week I worked 15 extra hours, and made exactly double of what I tithed last week. God is so good, and so faithful to our tithe and our giving.

Tomorrow I get paid to go skiing haha. I am going with John, Tammy, and the boys Jack and Thomas to Wachusetts Mountain to go skiing. Hopefully that goes well and there are no injuries.

Amber is moving out of her apartment very soon, she has been packing all this week. I feel bad because I have not been able to help at all, I have been working, and doing so much school work that I do not have the time. I have so much studying, and so much reading due by tuesday that I do not have any clue how I am going to find time to, go to work today, help amber move in the morning, work saturday afternoon, go to church sunday morning, sleep for security during the day, work security and still study, read, and write papers.....AHHHHHHHH the end of the semester is so close!

5 comments:

HappyCampers said...

News flash to me! Why is Amber moving? Where is she moving to? Did my Christmas card make it to her before her big move? Why don't I know anything? It's kind of pathetic when I have to learn about my sister's life through a blog. :P

terrorismypride said...

dang that sounds like a crazy schedule

Unknown said...

Holly, this is not messenger or email! :) You need to get a grip of yourself! :) Alex...I am so happy God has blessed you for being faithful! It sounds like a crazy schedule ahead of you but it will all work out! From what I hear she has two girls pushing for the move so maybe they will help her! :)

HappyCampers said...

Tina, there is a difference?? (LOL!) Blake must be totally put off by us! ;)

Oh, HI Alex!

aHock said...

i dont know what that meant holly, haha